State Tournament Venue
Omni Tucson National (OTN)
2727 W. Club Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85742
$15.00 All-Tournament Pass
$10.00 Day Pass
Children five and under admitted free
AZPreps365 Golf App, golf.azpreps365.com
- Family: $75.00 (includes passes for four (4) named users for regular season events)
- Individual: $25.00 (includes a pass for one (1) named user for regular season events)
- State Championship: $12.00 (for one (1) named user)
Purchase at golf.azpreps365.com
Please note that live streaming rights of all postseason events are held by NFHSNetwork.com. Events broadcasted by AZPreps365.com and/or the NFHS Network are exclusive to those entities for postseason competition. If AZPreps365.com or the NFHS Network are not broadcasting, a school or third party may broadcast using the following two options:
NFHS Network School Broadcast Program broadcasting: If a school plans to stream a postseason event and has an NFHS Network School Broadcast Program account, it can stream through the NFHS Network.
Any other means: Outside entities may be able to broadcast an NFHS Network "declined event." Permission must be granted through the AIA by completing a Media Rights Agreement and agreeing to possible rights fees. click here for agreement
2018-19 State Tournament Schedule
Day 1: Tue., May 7, 2019, 10:30 a.m., OTN
Day 2: Wed., May 8, 2019, 10 a.m., OTN
Note: Times Subject to Change
The top team in each section will automatically qualify for the state tournament
- The section winner will be determined by its iWanamaker (iWr) rankings within the section using the sum of the team’s four (4) best individual iWrs, who have played the minimum number of rounds.
Eight (8) at-large teams per division will qualify for the state tournament determined by their iWr ranking.
The formula for the Individual iWr ranking is:
- (Gross Score – Course Rating) x 113/Slope Rating
The top 15 individuals not on a qualifying team and based on their individual iWr ranking at the conclusion of the regular season will qualify for the state tournament. Each player's best seven (7) rounds will be used for both team and individual qualification purposes. A minimum of seven (7) rounds is needed to qualify for both teams and individuals. A maximum of four (4) rounds at one course can be counted toward a player's iWr.