Golf - Girls (F) Championship Information
State Tournament Venue
Omni Tucson National (OTN)
2727 W. Club Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85742
$15.00 All-Tournament Pass
$10.00 Day Pass
Children five and under admitted free
For Teams: click here
For Families: click here
iWanamaker Season Scoring Passes
- Family: $75.00 (includes passes for four (4) named users for regular season events, state tournaments, and physical ticketed entry to the state tournament)
- Individual: $25.00 (includes a pass for one (1) named user for regular season events and state tournaments)
Purchase at golf.azpreps365.com
Please note that live streaming of any postseason event must be done through AZPreps365.com and/or NFHSNetwork.com. Events broadcasted by AZPreps365.com and/or the NFHS Network are exclusive to those entities for postseason competition. If AZPreps365.com or the NFHS Network are not broadcasting, a school may broadcast using the following two options:
YouTube or Ustream broadcasting: If a school plans to stream a postseason event and has YouTube or Ustream account, it can simulcast the event for free through AZPreps365.com by working with the athletic director.
NFHS Network School Broadcast Program broadcasting: If a school plans to stream a postseason event and has an NFHS Network School Broadcast Program account, it can stream through the NFHS Network.
None of the above for broadcasting: Please contact the AIA at email@example.com with a request to stream an event.
State Tournament Schedule
Day 1: Mon., Oct. 30, 2017, 10:30 a.m., OTN (Sonoran course)
Day 2: Tue., Oct. 31, 2017, 7:30 a.m., OTN (Catalina course)
Day 1: Mon., Oct. 23, 2017, 10:30 a.m., OTN (Sonoran course)
Day 2: Tue., Oct. 24, 2017, 7:30 a.m., OTN (Catalina course)
Note: Dates/Times/Locations Subject to Change
The top-ranked team in each section will automatically qualify for the state tournament.
The section winner will be determined by the team's iWanamaker (iWr) rankings. The iWr is calculated using the sum of the team’s four (4) lowest individual iWr. The team's seven (7) best team iWr will be used for calculating purposes.
- Six (6) section winners and nine (9) at-large teams teams will qualify for the state tournament
- The top 15 individuals not on a qualifying team
- Last day to play/practice on state championship courses: Sat., Oct. 21
- Last date for qualification: Tue., Oct. 24
- Deadline to import rosters for qualifying teams: Wed., Oct. 25
- Eight (8) section winners and seven (7) at-large teams teams will qualify for the state tournament
- The top 21 individuals not on a qualifying team
- Last day to play/practice on state championship courses: Tue., Oct. 17
- Last date for qualification: Tue., Oct. 17
- Deadline to import rosters for qualifying teams: Wed., Oct. 18
Individual Qualification: Each player's best seven (7) rounds will be used for qualifying.
An iWr is equal to the player's score minus the tee box rating multiplied by 113 and then divided by the slope.